Frequently Asked Questions
Can I see what designs I have purchased in the past?
- Log into your account at any time and look at a list of designs you have purchased.
- If you misplace one of the designs you purchased from us, use the 'contact us' tab and tell us the invoice number. We will email you a link to download the design again.
I can't get the design I want to buy to go into my cart. Please help.
- You may need to switch to a computer if you're on an iPad or other device that the website "knows" you can't download designs to.
Where would I type in a DISCOUNT CODE when you're having a sale?
- From your shopping cart, click on "GO TO CHECKOUT".
- Type the code into the discount box and click "APPLY".
- As long as the code is valid, discount will be applied to your order.
- IF you don't see the discount you are expecting, contact us BEFORE checking out. Discounts will NOT be applied after checkout.
- Choose payment method.
- Click "COMPLETE ORDER".
Can I return a digital file once it's purchased?
No. Due to the electronic nature of the digital files we sell, there is no way to "return" a design. We do not offer refunds, returns, or exchanges on our digital files. You agree to this when purchasing our files.
Give me details about what you sell.
You must have an embroidery machine to use the machine embroidery design files we sell. These are digital downloads. We do not sell the finished items shown as examples.
Finished gift items that are READY TO SHIP will be listed under the GIFT tab, when available.
Our SVG cut files are to be used with a home cutting machine such as Brother ScanNCut, Silhouette Cameo, or Cricut. We do not sell the finished items shown as examples for these files. We do not offer assistance with software or settings or cutting machine usage. There are too many variations of software and machines for us to know how to use them all. Refer to the manual that accompanied your product. There are also Facebook groups of all kinds where you can ask machine/software specific questions.